THE RISKY POLITICS OF VIRTUAL CURRENCIES The much talk about our world today is about cryptocurrency in particular Bitcoin and Ethereum. Only few days ago, smart contract coding company Parity has issued a security alert, warning of a vulnerability in version 1.5 or later of its wallet software. They reported 150,000 ethers, worth $30 million, have been stolen, data confirmed by Etherscan.io. As reported by the startup, the issue is the result of a bug in a specific multi-signature contract known as wallet.sol. Data suggests the issue was mitigated, however, as 377,000 ethers that were potentially vulnerable to the issue were recovered by white hat hackers. But here's the thing, I actually should and should not be disturbed with all this stories, and I don't think you should either. My thinking is that there’s a good thing about VCs in the market. It's not that I don't see the problems. I read the same headlines and my conclusion that so many people draw ...
Life | Inter Space | Eternity






Comments
Post a Comment